Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

Oyster Roast

My niece is getting married. We celebrated with an oyster roast engagement party for her and her finance this past weekend.  Their close family, the wedding party, and close friends gathered to mark the beginning of what is to be a fun year preparing for the big day, which is in May. The party was given by my sister and was held at my parents house in Wilmington. I was so blessed to be able to help with some of the details.




The lovely couple - Michael and Robyn





Robyn and Papa

My sister Suzanne and her husband Lawrence - mother and father of the bride


Smores Bar 



The menu consisted of oysters, boiled shrimp, crab dip, corn bread, clam chowder, and potato soup.
















What a fun night we had. I hated to see it end. 


































1 comment:

  1. People truly feel the requirements of excellence and mold; they need to get some additional normal for these items about marvels. You will get PearlGirl and VantelPearls or look at it for the PearlParty. PearlyShirley is here to do best for you in Oyster party.

    ReplyDelete