Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Glamorous Closet Couture


image 1 | image 2 |  image 3 | image 4 


It's a new year and it's a perfect time to organize, re-organize, and style your closet.

Here are some steps for you to take to add some glam to your closet and turn it into a space you love and that inspires you.

1.  Clean it up and clear it out!



2. Organize it!

source

source

source



source


3. Style It!

Add wall art by framing shopping bags.
source
Add a lighting fixture.
source
Add wall covering.
source
source


source
Add a large mirror, rug, and pouf/bench/ottoman.

source

source

source

My Favorites
source

source


Weather you are blessed with a large walk in closet.... or not :), there are steps you can take to declutter, organize, and style it. 

Share your closet couture in the comments below. I would love to see your ideas.














1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post. I did a search and got inspired with your blog article. I was in dreamland over these amazing closets. I took a measuring tape to measure the depth and went to bed. 10 minutes later one of my closet pole rod things came crashing down! I think its the universe telling me its time to get rid of clothes and really work on this closet rather then just dream about it! ;)

    ReplyDelete