Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2014

When Life Gives You Lemons

The other day, I read a status update from my husband (www.philbritt.org). He said, "If life gives you lemons, throw them back".

So many times we have heard the saying, "if life gives you lemons, make lemonade". Well, I'm not a big fan of lemonade. It's just too sour for me. So if life gives me lemons, I don't want to make lemonade. I don't want any sour stuff in my life. I'm going to throw them suckers back and wait for something sweeter.

I do however like the color yellow, especially in the spring and summer.



The color yellow stimulates mental processes, stimulates the nervous system, activates memory, and encourages communication.

You can go bold:

Bold and Beautiful
www.bhg.com
or mellow:
Fresh Feeling
www.bhg.com

                         

www.houzz.com

and you can always throw some yellow in a room with a pillow or painted piece of furniture, which is what I recommend. You can use a small amount of yellow to make a big statement.

much love-
jenn








No comments:

Post a Comment