Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Black and White Bedroom Design Plan


I had the privilege of designing a bedroom for a 13 year old girl named Avery. I sat down in Avery's room and talked with her about what she wanted. She is a girl who knows what she wants.....and I like that. 
She new she wanted all white walls with one wall having a black design on it and she knew she wanted only black and white.

I specified black scroll wallpaper, a new platform bed, bedding, a new white dresser and night stand, window treatments, black leather chair,  rug, and a gallery "selfie" wall for images of her and her friends. 

Along with this e-design board, I gave Avery and her mom a Recommendations Sheet that listed links to where everything could be purchased along with a layout of her room showing where to place all the elements. 

Here is the plan:


If you are interested in having a room designed that you can execute yourself, please let me know. I would love to put a plan together for your space. (If you live out of town, you can send me pictures of your space).

Happy Thanksgiving Week...gobble gobble.

No comments:

Post a Comment