Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

High Point Market Recap - Thibaut and Oomph

High Point Market is full of delicious designs that will sharpen your senses. It is jam packed with forms, styles, and ideas that will inspire and make you drool. 

There are over 2,000 exhibitors presenting tens of thousands of new products. It is where the leading retail experts and world class designers present their latest and best and I loved every second of it. 

For the next couple of days, I will be sharing some of the things that caught my eye. 

I will start with Thibaut and Oomph. They are first on my list because of their fresh, inspiring color palettes and classic style. They were extremely pleasant and helpful in their showroom during my visit. Thibaut is the nation's oldest continuously operating wallpaper firm. They also have fabulous fabric and furniture. They have collaborated with Oomph to bring bright, fun aesthetic designs that seem to be made for each other. Oomph offers tables, pillow, chairs, and more and all their products are made in America.

http://www.thibautdesign.com/
http://www.oomphonline.com/

Here are some images from the High Point showroom.







If you are interested in any of these fabric or furniture pieces, please let me know. 


Much Love
-Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment