Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

High Point Market Recap III - Sophistication, Trendy, and Cocktails.

I have finally come to the end of the High Point Market Recaps. I finish it off with Bernhardt, Togar Rugs, Mastour Rugs, Stray Dog Designs, and Arteriors. 

Bernhardt
Fine craftsmanship, unique materials, thoughtful details all make Bernhardt Interiors simply marvelous. They have effortless sophistication. The showroom was huge and so amazing!! It was so big that I got lost....haha.

Gold round mirrors and look at that bar cart!!

Smooth, clean lined, sleek, and those gold hardware!

Love the bar tray on the coffee table.

Black and white art with black frames and gold trim! This is one of my favorites from Market. 




Carpets and Cocktails
Togar Rugs
My friend Kendell and I enjoyed our Mimosas while viewing some beautiful rugs from Togar Rugs.



Mastour Rugs
Love the geometric designs on these rugs 

                           


Stray Dog Designs
Inspired by life, made by hand. The showroom was filled with fun, funky, hip, and trendy designs. 


                          


Arteriors
Simply fabulous!




I loved this window display as we strolled through market. 




Thank you LOLOI for the great bag to hold all of the resource cards and booklets that I collected. LOLOI has a fabulous Palm Springs collection of indoor/outdoor rugs by Dann Foley. 


Ready for Fall Market already! Can't wait until October.


Much love
-Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment