Today Fabulous Friday Favorites is all about bamboo.
Bamboo is one of the fastest growing plants and has a long history of use in Asian style furniture.
Faux bamboo furniture is chic, airy, and can make a space feel more open. You can easily paint bamboo to give it a fresh look and feel.
1. Brass bamboo console table for Horchow.
2. Bamboo shades pair well with curtain panels.
3. Bamboo chair from www.1stdibs.com
4. Mirrored bamboo tray table/bar car for Lulu and Georgia
5. Antique gold faux bamboo chandelier from Charlotte & Ivy
6. Gucci Bamboo shopper leather tote in off white.
7. Bamboo pink embroidered pillow from Outerbanks Trading
8. Faux bamboo mirror (One Kings Lane, Etsy, or your moms shed out back)
Below are some great uses of bamboo furniture
|Brass Bamboo Console Table - Horchow|
|Bamboo trellis wallpaper - image from One Kings Lane|
|Jonathan Adler Brass Bamboo Chairs|
|Painted bamboo mirrors - Kiki's List|