Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

Fabulous Friday Favorites - Pinterest Inspired Leopard

I love leopard and believe that every room needs a touch of animal print. 
Eddie Ross from Better Homes and Gardens says, "leopard gives a high end look to any space".
I totally agree. And, I believe it brings elegance, sophistication, and goes well with any color. 

My Fabulous Friday Favorites this week is inspired by my leopard love pins on Pinterest.


1. Waiting on Martha blog
2. Leopard coat
3. The Pursuit of Style blog featured on Glitter Guide
4. Faux Leopard Rug from Joss & Mann
5. BHG - Eddie Ross Apartment
6. Leopard Ottoman from Allen Kirsch & Associates, Inc - Clearlake Drive project
7. Leopard clutch from Clare Vivier

So, let the wild side free and add some leopard to your interior space and your wardrobe.


                    We love this quote by the lovely Diana Vreeland!



-Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment