Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2014

This Little Light of Mine- Part I


As I was doing my devotion this morning, I read the scripture from the Bible that says, "You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl, instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven."

The song came to mind, "This Little Light of Mine, I'm Going to Let It Shine." I pray that everyday I will let my light shine....that people around me will see Christ through me.

Now on to man made light - I have shown some b e a u t i f u l lights that we can put in our home to help the light to shine. Some on stands, some to sit on a table, or some to hang. Where ever they are, we do not want them hidden under a bowl...NO! We want these babies to shine, shine, shine.


I am currently swooning over:
Shades of Light


Urban Outfitters

Currey & Company


If you are in the Charleston, SC area, you MUST visit Ro Sham Beaux. Oh my! Gorgeous! That's all I can say :)
Ro Sham Beaux




Pendants:
Visual Comfort
Rejuvenation

Shades of Light

Layla Grayce

Table lamps and desk lamps.

Nate Berkus

Layla Grayce


Lamps Plus

Restoration Hardware

Target

Stay tuned for tomorrows post where I will feature chandeliers and sconces.

No comments:

Post a Comment