Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Family and Fall

I love family and I love fall. This weekend my family (mom, dad, sis, and bro-in-law) came to visit. We laughed until we cried and ate until we were stuffed. Great times!

While they were here, I wanted to do a little crafting so they helped me with a fall wreath for my front door. I am a simple girl so I did not want anything too over the top. I had the burlap ribbon that I knew I wanted to use along with the letter "B". We headed to Michaels Craft Store and bought the other supplies needed. Notice the leopard print flowers.....I love some animal print. I suggest it be added in someway to every room, even your front porch :). Animal print is considered a neutral you know.

Now that the front door is ready for fall, I will be busy this week working on the rest of the porch. 




Did I mention that I love my family? Well on Friday night we learned that our family will be getting a new member. My niece Robyn (aka Katie baby) is GETTING MARRIED.  I am so excited for her and Michael. 



As I sit tonight and reflect on this weekend, I can't help but to smile. My heart is happy and full. I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment