Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2014

St. Patty's Day

Saint Patrick is the patron saint and national apostle of Ireland. St Patrick is credited with bringing Christianity to Ireland. 

Saint Patrick’s Day has come to be associated with everything Irish: anything green and gold, shamrocks and luck. Most importantly, to those who celebrate its intended meaning, St. Patrick’s Day is a traditional day for spiritual renewal and offering prayers for missionaries worldwide. www.stpatricksday.com

I'm a German-Irish girl. I have Irish in my blood,.....(as if you couldn't tell with my light hair and skin) and I happen to LOVE the color green, which inspired this mood board.


On St. Patrick's Day, let's remember our missionary friends serving around the world. 

Let's also give thanks for our true friends....because a good friend is hard to find.



much love-

jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment