Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

And more projects.....

Here are some other projects that I've been working on the past couple of weeks:

I was given a construction document of this bookshelf for a kids space by another student and I had to build it in a 1" scale. Thanks to my brother-in-law for getting me started in the right direction.


I have started rendering in my Graphic Presentation class. The first was a copper elbow pipe and now I'm working on a pepper. Who new colored pencils could cost so much....$129.




A project I did for myself was adding a geometric design to the basic mirrors in my foyer. A cheap and easy way to add some character to an ordinary mirror.









I've even been able to work on a few graphic promos.


Life is good. Life is fun. Life is busy. I'm just trying to make it simply the best!
Exited about what God has in store for our family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment