Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

So Blessed!

I started this blog, well over a year ago, and posted one time. Sad, I know. Life got busy, very busy. I started back to school after 17 years....full time! A preschool teacher/children's director turned interior designer, (a life long love of mine that I got from my mom). 

My last post was "So Distressed". I love distressing furniture and making old things new again. I too was made new by our precious Jesus Christ. I was reminded of my favorite scripture this morning in Jeremiah, "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future". I am "So Blessed" because my loving father has given me hope and I am excited to see what the future holds for me and my family. Bring it on 2013. I am ready!!

I will be posting about my journey through design school and what I learn along the way. You will see some of the crazy projects that I have done (and will do) for my classes. I will also be posting about my own design projects and how to make design simple and functional for everyday like, but yet trendy and chic.

jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment