Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Put some prep in home decor!



Want to bring some prep into your home decor? Well here are some tips to help you out. I have included some images to help give you some inspiration.  





ADD TRIM:
Piping, tape and borders.
In this image the sofa has piping, the curtains have tape and the lamp shades have a border.


ADD COLOR:
Pink and Green
source



Blue and Green

Black, Green, Coral
source

ADD PATTERN:
Plaid
source
source
Thick stripes
source
Lattice
source
MONOGRAM IT!

and of course....ADD SOME LILLY:

Happy decorating!!









1 comment:

  1. Yes, that’s the way I always wanted to come over such a wonderful platform where I could satisfy myself regarding my issues. I found answers of all most of my check list I prepared after having a lot of confusion. Great job.คอนโดพระราม3

    ReplyDelete