Pages

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Feeling Blue




Feeling a little blue in January is normal and this so happened to have been the longest January in history :). I am not one to wish away days and months, but I am ready to see February.

I sure don't like to feel blue, but I sure do love the color blue.
"Good things are associated with blue, like clear days, more than singing the blues. Just the word 'blue' in the singular is full of optimism and positive connotation to most people" - David Carson

I am swooning over blue in home decor and I am sharing a living room I designed for a Havenly client in California last week.  I hope you will be inspired in ways you can too add blue to your home decor.










Here are some Indigo decor items that I am currently craving.










I would love for you to share some images of blue in your home.

xxoo, Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment