Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

In The Wild I Will Stay

Wandering in the Wilderness

Not all who are wandering are lost. I heard that statement the other day and thought, oh good....maybe I'm not lost.  Just because I am wandering amously around doesn't mean that I am lost. Hahaha.......not. I feel lost. I am standing in the wilderness right smack dab in the middle of a crossing and I don't know which way to go. Will the left lead me to the promise land or is it the right?? I don't know!!!

source

My prayer for the past year has been that I would be on the path of His purpose. But, I don't know which path to take and God is not helping me out any by telling me. He is just silent. This morning I was reminded that though He seems silent, He is listening. 1 John 5:14 "This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us" (NIV).

So, in the wild I will stay..... as I continue praying, seeking, begging for God to reveal which way He wants the Britt's to go and I will continue in the confidence that prayer makes a difference and He hears me. I will have peace while I wait for Him to reveal His plan, His good plan. His perfect plan.  I will embrace the wilderness.

Who knows, maybe my next project will be to design a cabin in the wild....I have always had a wild side!!



source


source

source

source

source












No comments:

Post a Comment