Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Parking Lot Party

FOOTBALL season is upon us and I am one happy chic. I. LOVE. IT.
I love going to games and I love watching them on TV as well. When I was in college, I played on a flag football team. My career came to an end when I tried to tackle a girl (she was the fastest girl ever and I was determined to stop her) and my nose hit her forearm resulting in a broken nose for me. UUGHHH! So needless to say, I don't dare play anymore but I love to watch and cheer.

I have put together some essential tailgate items for those parking lot parties before the game.  Coolers, cornhole, food, and of course the perfect outfit. 



Click item below for link:

Party Cart   |  Cornhole Bags   |   Tent   |   Jean Shorts    |   Self Tie Plaid Shirt   |   Game Day Dress   |    Portable Grill    |   Monogrammed Chair   |   Tailgate Speaker System   |   Frye Boots   |   Bulldog Koozie
Drink Plate Holder   |   Perfect Bottle Thermal

So fire up your grill and fill up your cup and cheer on your favorite team.

Go heels!!

No comments:

Post a Comment