Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

Fabulous Friday Favs - Back to School Edition

I love back to school shopping!! Here are some items I am especially loving this week as all but one of the Britt's head back to school.





1. Overloaded Sweater from my lovely friends at Swoon Boutique. I actually LOVE everything about this outfit. Visit them in Holly Springs or online at www.heartswoon.com

2. Scout Lunch Tote. Every bag made by Scout is adorable. www.bungalowco.com. My friends at Thanks-A-Latte sell Scout bags as well.

3. Kate Spade Pencil Case. Who doesn't need a little pink pencil case, right! www.shop.nordstrom.com

4. Monogrammed Camelbak water bottle from www.etsy.com

5. Cabana Stripe Notebook from www.sugarpaper.com.

Happy Friday!! Hope it's fabulous.

-Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment