Paint sets the tone, mood and atmosphere in your space. There are cool colors that have a calming effect (blue/green/violet), warm colors can make a space feel smaller (red/orange), colors that make you want to eat (red), and colors that make babies want to cry (yellow). So, it's very important that you choose the right color for the right space.
Today in my Fabulous Friday Favs, I list some of my favorite "go to" neutrals.
These neutral tints can provide a feeling of openness. They bring style, sophistication, and glamour.
Plus, you can accent with any color and it will work.
1. Perfect Greige - Sherwin-Williams - SW 6073. Perfect naturally neutral gray that is a perfect complement to white.
2. Hazy Skies - Benjamin Moore - OC 48. A beautiful but subtle gray.
3. Manchester Tan - Benjamin Moore - HC 81. This is a neutral on the khaki side that is classic and elegant.
4. Grant Beige - Benjamin Moore - HC 83. This is a timeless color that can be used in a traditional space as well as a contemporary space.
5. Agreeable Gray - Sherwin-Williams - SW 7029. For interiors or exteriors. It's in the cool neutral family and gives a soft look that looks great with wood floors.
6. Revere Pewter - Benjamin Moore - HC 172. A light gray with warm undertones that creates a unifying look and is calming. It's great for open floor plans.
Next week we will talk about some bright colors to light up your life.
Have a fabulous Friday!!